4 Star Chalets
All our 4 star chalets are fully self-contained and have been built by craftsmen with extensive use of timber, including polished jarrah floors, exposed jarrah rafters and pine ceiling linings.
The four chalets will cater to most sleeping arrangements having three generous bedrooms. In the main bedroom of each cottage, there is a private heated spa with forest views, a Queen size bed and an ensuite shower.
The second bedroom also has a Queen size bed and the third bedroom has two single beds.
All Chalets are Non-Smoking.
One Chalet has disabled access. Facilities include an entrance ramp and door ramp for easy wheelchair access. The cottage has a large corridor (1.06m wide) and wide doorways (85cm). The shower recess has wheel chair access, with a fold down seat, grab rails and a detachable shower rose on flexible hose. The toilet also has a handy grab rail, and the vanity unit has been designed to allow clearance underneath the basin for a wheel chair. All the light fittings are positioned at a practical height for use in a wheel chair.
Each chalet has…
- Spectacular view of our Karri/Tingle forest, resident kangaroo mob and abundant bird life.
- Master bedroom with Spa and ensuite shower
- All linen and towels provided
- Fully equipped Kitchen including Gas Stove/Oven, 250L Fridge and Microwave Oven
- Wood fire with ample supply of wood and firelighters
- Electric Blankets on QS beds and spare blankets
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ and outdoor setting on large Verandah
- ISD Telephone
- TV, DVD and free DVD Library
- Auto Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- A selection of games, sport equipment and books
Walk trails have been designed for exclusive use of our guests and take in some of our 170 acres of rare Tingle, majestic Karri and native wildflowers, from a short 1 to 5km walk.
Luggage storage for early arrivals or late departures.